Organize Your Online Studies📚


Hey guys! This is Ruhani Bachhal, a 12 year old, freshly 7th graded who wants to share tons of tips, hacks and help people like me who are really unorganised but want to ease their life with putting quite of efforts whilst maintaining their everyday routine.
Honestly, I am also one of the above mentioned 🤫, who is finding tips on her own to help me-like people. Hope it helps.

Well all the educational platforms are going online but the common practices ain't ,like you know washing, cleaning, dusting and ETC🎡. We want to balance both of 'em but number of hours in a day don't let🤷🏻‍♀️. So for students (including me) let's begin with to use the Tips I am Sharing:-

1. Have Your Bottle Along Your Study Space
Yes, I do the same cuz whilst your online classes are going on, there should be definitely no up and down from the chair you are seated on. It creates disturbance from the way you were maintaining yourself , just like Google Maps says you to continue over the highway and we, after a moment exit it. Plus, to be honest we start to roam around here and there without taking online classes into account. So be pretty sure to keep edible💦 stuff alongside 👩🏻‍💻.

2. Wake Up ASAP
It's not only about waking up, doing brush, having a bath and now glued for hours on a chair 🪑. C'mon get yourself a nice small stretchy workout that retains all the flexibility to your muscles. Never mind but meditate if possible, trust me it will help loads to start your day like a champ🦸🏻. Set your bed 🛏️ cuz not only it gives you an organized vibe but it seems too good also. Now have a brush and bath, have a healthy breakfast and get started 🤸🏻‍♀️.

3. Stop Scrolling Insta
Not just Instagram but any other app that you have quite an addiction to. It will be better if you keep your sub-device a mile away(Chill, but put on a screen saver). Nothing else but a small effort to put it on silent or swich it off 📴 will work wonders to focus on your session👀.

4. Say Hi To Technology
Search for applications that help. If you have tuitions too along with school, apps like Notion will act as your backbone. Trust me, Notion is great app to organize not only your studies but your whole life 🧬. Tons of features to categorise 📊 your schedules, dates, to-dos and ETC. Apps like One-Note for digital note-taking is just giving its best since ever🧚🏻‍♀️.

5. Be A Teacher
I know many of you study with your friends and parents, I am really happy for you cuz you definitely should. If you're not- just as your parents are working👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 or you don't have a same aged friend👫🏻, better you build your own class. Imaginary students and teaching vocals🔊 are just what you need, infact, I do the same. Explaining your concept to others is a psychologicaly proven step to understand a figure better. I know many of you will also say that this step doesn't deal with organization but 5 mins daily of acting a teacher will help you far better than before. Try it out👩🏻‍🏫.

Guys so how much will you rate my first ever blog just comment down. I will wait for your words to me.

▶️Ruhani Bachhal◀️

Comments

  1. Great... very nicely penned ... Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressive 🤗keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job👍very well written

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for your valuable support and response. KEEP READING AND ENJOYING!

      P.S.- Presently I am just a 7th grade student and probably not deserved to be called 'ma'am' :).

      Delete
  5. Boring nothing new
    There, nothing i haven't heard before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your truthful response, I promise that I will improve my writing skills.

      Delete
  6. Wow! I should learn from you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer