When You Dive Into The World Of Reading📖


*I picked up a book, LET'S READ I said, and when hours flew by didn't notify* Well at that moment I did miss a lot of homework, never mind! BUT-BUT-BUT when you read is when you are in a world that doesn't exist, a world of full of fantasies, characters, expressions, expectations and a world you wanted to have( Practically you wanted such a world and you picked that book;) )!
Hola 👋 everyone! NAMASTE! Your writer by heart ❤️ over here 🤠.
You know what, well you don't; I am penning down 🔻 today cuz the phrase- BOOKS ARE A MAN'S BEST FRIENDS needs to be proven TrUe! I'm a reader who reads and forgets everything happening around because I need to focus on the printed ink 🔏. Well, for your on-the-phone-stuck-sibling that's printed ink but for you, you are simply in a theatre 🎭, ain't you?😋

I am a P-O-T-T-E-R-H-E-A-D, I guess I mentioned in my previous blogs too 'Just Check Them Out '. And now you very better know that I'm more on the fantasy side of library. Types of books that enclose a world of seasoned love, magic, struggles, laughter reflect me. Biographies and auto-biographies entertain me well. Just the same, everyone has different taste of reading and when you come across yours, needless to say , you are all set to drive through the black and white pages!

In your young teenages, if you are thinking to kick-off with reading, I will definitely recommend Rowling's sphere. Harry Potter will turn out to be one of the best reads of your life, trust me! Don't think that I am boasting about my reading skills but yes, it can definitely become 'your habit' as well. 
Reading also helps you to overcome mental illnesses, by its nature Stress, Depression, Tension.



You can start today as well, AMAZON is always there to test your taste and deliver you books. KINDLE is as well a great help! Grab your sheets this week!


Love ya guys ◕‿‿◕! Thanks for reading...;)

! Smiles !

~Ruhani Bachhal~

Comments

  1. Perfectly explain the value of books as well as reading 📚go ahead Excellent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Keep reading and enjoying! Hope you are now scrolling AMAZON for your taste relevant books!

      Delete
  2. Great Ruhani beta, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Keep reading and enjoying! Hope you are now scrolling AMAZON for your taste relevant books!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Keep reading and enjoying! Hope you are now scrolling AMAZON for your taste relevant books!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer

Organize Your Online Studies📚