Goa🌴' 22 | Day- 1 and 2

'Deu boro dis dium!'
That's 'Hello' in Konkani. How are you people doing? Ruhani Bachhal here again! 
Mentioned in my last post that I'm in Goa for a vacation, yay! 
So, that's exactly what pinged me to write about my days and routine in Goa.
If I talk about COVID, then I must say that it's the precautions and protocols that are helping me. The current situation of Goa is really calm for a vacation regardless of COVID (January 2022). Also, bars and social gatherings are still a part of beaches. 
Anyways, 
10th January 2022
My (Our*) flight was from Delhi to Goa on the 10th of January, from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Goa International Airport. I had to take just a 1-day leave from school. We had already arranged a resort 2.6 km away from the airport (Bogmallo Beach Resort). Our cab (pre-booked) was waiting at the airport once we had received our luggage.
We got freed at around 5 pm and then went to Bogmallo beach for some refreshments. There are not much of bars and restaurants out there but the beach is a far-far-far cleaner one from Baga beach. Tbh, Baga beach (except for night-lights) is a mess. You can still visit there if you want to, it was pretty crowded there at Baga. We were really exhausted and went to sleep to get prepared for the next day.


11th January 2022
Back to Bogmallo, it is basically a village with a beach...not a city. You'll get to see many palm forests there, churches and for us, the best part was the Indian Naval Aviation Museum. We got ready at around 8 AM that day, we had a walk on the beach early morning, amazing it was(aha~). Had our breakfast and I attended my classes. My classes were over at 12 pm, and that's when we headed towards the Indian Naval Aviation Museum. Indian Naval Aviation Museum was within a walking distance from our resort which made it better. A number of different helicopters, fighter jets, engines, missiles are introduced openly. I was awestruck on seeing those. Therefore, I will mark it a must-visit spot if you're ever going to Goa. We were back at 3.30 PM after watching a 'three documentary show' about Indian Naval Aviation. Wow! 
We got to our room, had some rest and then went to the beach for an evening walk. I got to witness tides in a really informative manner, which helped me in Social Science :D


 A Glimpse~




And that's all about my Day-1 and the Day- 2. 
Thanks for reading!





!Smiles!




~Ruhani Bachhal






Comments

  1. Wow Happy Holidays 🎆
    Seems like you have been enjoying yourself.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer

Organize Your Online Studies📚