Goa🌴'22 | Day- 5 and 6


Hi everyone! I hope that you're enjoying your winter, because, you should!
Nevertheless, it was hot in Goa, as it always is. Not even hot I say, but, something like Spring. Anyways, it was really pleasing. 
So, yes, I had enjoyed myself a lot during the trip and let's see what I did on 14th and 15th January :)

14th January 2022

HAPPY MAKAR SANKRANTI!
Never mind, it was the check-out day again ;D. I agree with the fact that we had been travelling like nomads, moving nearly every day to a different location, LOL! 
So, we moved to Anjuna Beach from Baga Beach. Anjuna being far much cleaner than Baga, won my heart. For me, the sand of the beach truly describes how clean the beach is. Our stay had been pretty challenging if I were honest. Anjuna is a jungle-like area. Only guest-houses that provided a homestay thing were available all around, and therefore, we booked one such- Poonam Village Resort. The rooms were hygienic and well-facilitated, the resort had an open pool, a lounge and a small lawn. the best part was that the resort was really green, with a lot of trees and plants, WOW. 
There was a pretty market near the beach, just before entering the beach. I got a dream-catcher, I have no idea about what it is really, but it is truly good-looking. It suits my room very much. 
Back to where we were, Anjuna was on a short distance from Baga beach, as our check-out was at around 12 PM, we reached Anjuna at around 12:30 PM. I had already finished my online classes, so, we went to the beach after check-in. The weather was really refreshing! We got seats and I got an orange juice and began drafting 'Goa🌴'22 | Day- 1 and 2'. If you have not read that, then, read that next. We went to the shore, got ourselves wet, took pictures, and returned with wet clothes to our resort, funny... We were gluey because of the salts, eww! 
In the evening, my mum and dad went to meet one of their friends, and I did my homework in meantime. They returned and we had a simple dinner. Nothing much we did, except for getting wet ;D
It was superrr fun!


15th January 2022

So, we had moved to Anjuna the day before. We woke up, went to the beach, came back, got freshened, had breakfast, and I attended my classes. Today was... I see a bit more fun and challenging, lol. Let's check those giggles too.
Okay, for today, we had rented two scooties! Once my classes got over, we mounted the scooters and headed to MORJIM BEACH, yay! The beach had been really homey and thus, called us there, again :) On the way, we saw a number of churches, really beautiful ones. It was a whole different experience- the trees and greenery there, aha! The roads were smooth, the curves, the slopes, everything was brilliant! We reached Morjim, in roughly about 40 mins. I would like to give you some advice here- NEVER TAKE GOOGLE MAPS SERIOUSLY, never. I don't think paid parkings are any better than open-free parkings, right? We got into a resort instead of the beach. The puzzle took another 15 mins of ours. However, we reached where we desired. Felt cosy again. We took seats, I got a chocolate milkshake, clicked some pictures, walked to the shore bare feet at the peak of the noon; obviously hot it was, but once you are under shade, you won't feel anything else other than cool winds. The cool wind currents of the daytime are amazing. We got Vada-Pav, yes, we craved it, lol. It was 5 in the evening and we decided to go back. We were halfway when we stopped in front of St. Anthony Church. It was really appealing, we tried to get inside too but there were a few restrictions on clothes, you had to wear a perfect t-shirt, no shorts, only trousers. We obeyed those and prayed outside only. That's when Dad, remembers to check a few important messages on his 2nd phone. We checked the bag for it, no, it wasn't there; We checked the scooty's storage box, not there again. We panicked as we had no idea of where the phone was. My dad was a bit anxious, certainly. We headed back towards the beach, covering 6 km again. We had no clue where the phone would be and also, weren't certain about getting it back. However, we reached the beach and asked the beach-shack organiser. My father was just inquiring about the phone when one of the Russians who took the seat next to us approached him and gave him the LOST PHONE. He replied that the phone had slipped down the seat and into the sand, he had collected it. We were greatly thankful to him, really much! HE WAS A GREAT MAN...
Spotted something? I can say that it was kinda a miracle. Dad remembered such an important thing just near the Church, wow! Can be a coincidence as well, but, for sure, we were amazed and grateful for it :D
We, finally, got back to Anjuna. Tomorrow was Sunday, and I had nothing much to do, so decided to vibe with pasta and watermelon juice on the beach with a setting sun. Beautiful...
I hope this day was interesting for you people too!



Thus, that's it!




Meet ya people soon with Day- 7 & and 8!







!Smiles!








~Ruhani Bachhal















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer

Organize Your Online Studies📚