How Do I Manage My Studies On Vacations as an Online Student? ✈️📚

Aloha everybody! Ruhani Bachhal here with another post...and this time it's a bit more special as> 
1) I am writing it chilling on the shoreline of India in Goa (Bogmalla Beach) !
2) It deals with managing work and studies when you're on travels. 
I hope you find it interesting and useful as no one's gonna resist travelling once the pandemic is loose now ;D 

So, I am for a <7 days vacation> in Goa and I know that I am gonna put A LOT of syllabus due if I give an off to studies and school for these many days. That's when I decided to do as such :- 

1) Attending Online Classes
I would suggest to not miss schooling under any chances. I had an option as my school switched Online Education again once Covid cases seemed to rise in the region. So, take out some time to take part in your classes and lectures so that you can catch up with the syllabus.

2) Making PDFs of Textbooks
Now that we have technology and we have brains, let's use them together, wisely. As a typical Indian CBSE student, we have text books for nearly every subject. So, scan the chapters that you reckon will be covered next by the teacher. Use the annotation feature for quick notes. This way, you just need a mobile phone to cope-up with other students. 

3) Carrying a Blank Notebook 
Whatever written homework your teacher gives cover it in a blank notebook and later on, tear those pages and paste them in your fair notebook after you're home. Everything can be covered in a single blank notebook for several days. You can also take a rough notepad as per your convenience. 


These prove to be useful when put together. And now onwards, you won't have to miss any updates from the school even when you are on a lengthy vacation :)

Share this post with as many people as you can who you think will find it worthy.

*Travel content SOON*




!Smiles!




~Ruhani Bachhal

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer

Organize Your Online Studies📚