Goa🌴'22 | Day- 7 and 8


Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well. How are your winters going?

So, I am back with another post of my Goa Diaries. Someone just relived Goa with my posts..... I was way too obliged to receive that comment <3

Well, on the 16th of January, we reached the prettiest destination for us so far, that was Colva. So, for the last 4 days, we lived in South Goa's Colva. Yep, the lengthiest beach- 20 km... STUNNING! 

16th January 2022

We moved from Anjuna to Colva by cab, and yes, it was Sunday so NO ONLINE CLASSES. We checked in to Pele's Fisherman Resort. Most splendid so far> the resort had my heart. A beautiful blend of greenery and a summer vibe, the resort was. Not lying, but, words are less to describe my overall experience. 
After we got to our cottage, unpacked the luggage, mom and dad attended one of their friends and me, kinda clearly, decided to complete my pending work [featured by my best friend!]. I remember completing English assignments on the topic- ARTICLE WRITING. Nothing too interesting but I reckon it was worth mentioning, lol.
We had lunch and in the late afternoon went to the beach. The best part was that the resort's lounge opened to the beach, very directly. I met 2 of the cutest pets, labradors by breed and :divine: by heart <3
We walked and played beach-cricket with the resort staff, wholly different from beach volley :D
The evening drew, we left the beach and went to the cottage. 
8 in the evening, we had freshened up, nibbled and now arrived at a beach shack. Lamps were lit, tables were set, the music went on, sea waves splashed, sand crisped and we ended up celebrating Valentine's Day in advance [lol!].

BTW, mark Colva Beach on your travel list, else, you regret it!


17th January 2022

I woke up, Monday didn't feel the same even though I had to attend my Online Classes. I quickly did and then brunched. Mom and dad went for a walk while had been attending my online classes. Know what, they got to see a LARGE number of small fish and crabs on the shore. The fish became breakfast for crows and crabs were strolling very freely. My dad clicked a picture of one of those... TBH, I found them a bit irritating to my eyes [pardon me, I didn't mean to offend any non-vegetarian here but it's true that crabs are a bit, you know... annoying to look at].
Anyway, we were chilling in South Goa, no day trips even. Seemed as if 3 very tired people just laid down to a new beautiful spot to refresh ;D
However, this was an adventurous day for me. So, since the day we reached Goa, I had been pleading my father to allow me water sports, he always doubted the safety and protocols. Therefore, I gave up and decided to StOp. But then, that evening, when mom and dad had gone to the reception for getting water bottles, they ringed me and asked if I wanted to do PARASAILING! Awh Maii Gawd!! My expressions were that of what my dad's used to be!! I thought, this SUDDEN, huh?? Such an extreme change in decision, huh?? They called me and I said a BIG-FAT-YES! 
The resort that we had been staying in - Pele's Fisherman Resort organised water sports as well. My experience was AMAZING AS HELL. They had proper pieces of equipment and all the safety measures were chosen. My dad didn't hesitate, then so shouldn't you if you too want to try water sports in Goa.
ME IN THE SKY AND WATER WAVES BENEATH WITH A SETTING SUN! HEAVENS!!
One of the best experiences EVER!!!!
Try it at Pele's and you will enter the FandoM too!


Spoiler: Day- 9 & 10 were THE BEST <3






Thanks for reading people! FOLLOW FOR MORE>









!Smiles!












~Ruhani Bachhal


















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer

Organize Your Online Studies📚