Goa🌴'22 | Day- 9 & 10

Hey everyone! Enjoying winters, eh? Nice.
And now I welcome you to my last post from Goa Diaries :)

:We were in Colva::That's it:

18th January 2022
Tuesday began with a bright sun. Oh. how can I forget this day? You people will soon get to know what I'm talking about ;)
I was attending my online classes when my dad, came to the cottage from the lounge and told me to go down and have breakfast. My mom was already waiting there. So, now begins the story~
Well-well-well, the lounge opened to the beach, I remember mentioning this before. Sunny and windy day~aha~ 
Not even having ordered our breakfast, the resort owner had already been waiting for me, I was sitting with my mom. As far as I could fetch from his accent, I heard him offering me water sports. He 
added," This is for a documentary film of my resort, so we have to take some clips for the water sports. You both gotta do Para-Sailing."
I was acting for their documentary film! YAY! By the way, I was about to attend my second period of Hindi when all this happened. I think it was worth missing a class for 
BIG-FAT-FUN! Without thinking twice we said YES...
We were taken to the sailing boat by a jet-ski! Oh-my!... and WOO! It was DAMN COOL! 
I gotta say it was as amazing as the ride I had the previous day. Although, it was a 2-minute ride and this was 50 minutes straight in the air!
OCEAN BENEATH-SKY ABOVE-SPARKLING OCEAN-BRIGHT SUN~
And <DRONE SHOTS>, how can I forget those?!
: Goodness Me! I know I was lucky, very lucky indeed <3
<Now you know why this was the Best Day>

19th January 2022

Our last day in Goa coz next day was the flight, back to Delhi :)
Wednesday.
Goa was a habit for us now. We didn't feel like going. Oh, it already had been 8 days here, an obvious fondness had developed. 
However, after doing my classes and work, we spent our time gathering and packing our stuff. My best friend had called me the day before sharing her experiences of Dubai. She cooked 'the world-famous Maggie' in a kettle there. 
Now, I had a kettle, a Maggie and me with my wild brain! HENCE-THUS-THEREFORE, I TRIED COOKING IT THAT WAY TOO!
Surprisingly, it turned out AMAZING and WELL COOKED! 
[Disclaimer- No kettle was harmed during the process.]
The day was well-spent watching the sunset in the evening. Nothing much. 


I gotta say- My trip to Goa was one of the best and longest so far. I missed Goa a lot after returning home. It was cold at my place in January whereas we just spent half of it in Goa...summers.
:)
20th January 2022- We flew back to Delhi after a long-long-long vacation in Goa.

I hope that for you people too, my trip to Goa felt lively and sumptuous.



Meet you, people, soon!







!Smiles!








~Ruhani Bachhal

































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer

Organize Your Online Studies📚