Cheers to 1!🥂


Still comes to me as an unbelievable message that we've already completed 1 year of writing-posting-reading. Yay! My Blog turns 1! 

It, at no cost, was possible without your support and love to achieve this. It's a lil' big thing for me, the writer, that we've struck a great milestone. Thank you! NGL, I never thought that we'd be able to complete a year this way, for, I usually give up just too quick if I think I don't have enough time. But it was you people, who bucked me as I received really pretty comments and as it grew, I received worldwide viewers too! [Oh yes, stepping out of India and covering the globe on this station of mine was just too bewildering :D]

I remember the previous year, right on this date, it clicked to me that I wanna write, I wanna BLOG! Really unaware of what 'Blogging' was, at very first. It shares a crazy story of how I decided to pursue blogging and what it really had been like before. So:-

My online classes just got over and I was chilling. Okay, so lemme make it clear that I have a pretty weird habit of reeling memories in my brain at any time from nowhere, they just pop up, LOL. Thus, it was during the 2018 Summer Vacation that we made a 4-family trip to Dharamshala. It was the last day and we were to check out of the resort. I remember wearing a white T-shirt that said 'I AM NOT A BLOGGER'. Freaking funny, I know, for this statement took 180-degrees turn the 3rd year, haha! The result was that on 21-04-2021 afternoon, I searched for what exactly a Blogger is. And yea, that's how BLOGGING occurred to me. 
Post that, here we are! Completing 1 year and achieving milestones together. 

The first blog, the first idea to write on, that made sense to me had been- 

Organize Your Online Studies📚

Still the first post. Stunning that this one still holds the position as the most famous one out of all of the 25+ that I've posted to date.

With exactly:-
3059 views
101 comments
25 posts
14 followers
15+ countries being read by

We celebrate the 1st birthday of my blog.
CHEERS TO 1!






I hope that you people never get tired and bored of my content and keep your engrossment alive. Thanks for all the support you've been giving me in these 12 months. Thanks, A LOT!







!Smiles!






~Ruhani Bachhal






Comments

  1. Congoooooo 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🍻

    ReplyDelete
  2. शानदार बधाई, बच्चा

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer

Organize Your Online Studies📚