What Would I Say to My Younger Self?


Hi everyone! I hope you are doing great as ever. Bienvenue ici!

So, what would I say to my younger self? And why only her?

From my very childhood, just like others, I longed to be a teenager and live a life that precise. I remember fantasising about what all it would be like after growing up and that is why I would love to share with you all what shouldn't be left unsaid to my younger self if I was ever given a chance to meet her.

- "

Growing up isn't a disaster as the internet explains, and yes, just don't trust the internet because it is a stupid place. In fact, the experience is lovely. You get more creative and perfect at handling yourself. Life will give you a number of camelbacks, but you know what, things will seem to fall in place right after and you will learn that every literal thing happens for a reason. 

You will be sometimes taken to task for time management. Weakness? Procrastination. You will try your best to improve, however, ... never mind. I am more than sure that you will get over it. Apart from that, things ain't any rubbish by any chance. But sometimes, they might get. Not to worry about that though.

You will develop many new habits and would be obsessed with books. I can't emphasize enough how particular you would be about what you gonna watch and read. You care quite a lot about the genre, which, honestly has really become a trait of you. You will probably fail to figure out the hobby you would pursue in particular, so, you are just getting involved in anything new and interesting. 

Academic Validation? Yes! At this point of time, I know that you are getting told that senior years of school are tough, with more attention to be paid, more focus, more dedication, and intense hard work and yes, you seem pretty perplexed at it. But believe me, you don't need to be afraid of it. As it comes, you will realize the familiarity with it and things will go by smoothly. I really want you to take it easy because that is the best possible way of getting your studies done. Dad really wants a zero on class tests because, as he says, he is fed up with good marks. Nevertheless, days like those will do come when you will have to go through sleepless nights around the exams, but you know what, in real life, all of it, every literal part of it, doesn't seem as heavy as it sounds. Ruined sleep cycles and inadequate meals but no due assignments, is actually trouble-free. Mom and dad will tell you what exams really are, how things really work and how they ain't a crazy competition. It's only about you and your abilities and your result is just yours. 

I want you not to be off track, not to listen to what others say, not to fear judgement, not to let the trends win, not to compare yourself, and not to underestimate what you are capable of. I want you to be daring, fearless, confident, buoyant and on your own! 

When you're 13, all the quotes that you read when you were 11 or 12 would reflect their real meaning as you confront all the odds. Your teenage life would be the best years of your life, and I assure you.

Now, you gotta promise me something...

"-Yes?"

You will never lose the belief you have in yourself, no matter what.

"








Thanks for reading :)






!Smiles!





~Ruhani Bachhal

Comments

  1. Sooooo true. I have happy tears in my eyes🥲🤌😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ready to level-up?

BookRec #1 | In the Land of Führer

Organize Your Online Studies📚